63 BOULDER VIEW LANE
Nestled in the coveted Pine Brook Hills community, this 4162 square foot sanctuary, with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, is loaded with luxury features, and sweeping views of the Flatirons, Mt. Sanitas, Boulder’s city lights, and beyond.
- Location – Grab your bike, hiking shoes, or jump in your car – 63 Boulder View is conveniently located only minutes from North Boulder shops and restaurants, Downtown Boulder, and the fabulous Pearl Street Mall!
- Views – wrap around windows on the main floor offer expansive views of the Flatirons, Mt. Sanitas, and the gorgeous landscaped neighborhood, while the second floor rooms have stunning views of Boulder, Denver, Flatirons, and Mt. Sanitas.
- Hiking & Nature – situated just steps away from famed Mt. Sanitas hiking trails, and a short walk to Wonderland Lake.
- Flat lot – a rare, mostly level, .62-acre lot with room for gardening and recreation.
- South facing – architecturally designed to maximize the warming of the winter sun and cooling shade in the summertime.
- Vaulted ceilings and skylights – let the light in! Enjoy spacious rooms with vaulted ceilings and skylights to take advantage of the natural light.
- Solar- topline photovoltaic cells have been installed for solar electricity generation and solar thermal heating panels for water heating.
- Open kitchen– with two luxury New Zealand brand, Fisher and Paykel dishwashers, and a large Jen-Air fridge/freezer.
- Rich cherry wood cabinetry and shelving – throughout the kitchen, master bathroom, study, and laundry.
- Granite kitchen counter – generous granite countertops and large island are perfect for cooking, gathering, and setting a buffet.
- 2 Steam Showers– two top-of-the-line steam showers installed in the master bathroom and the lower-level bathroom.
- Covered balconies and large trees – provide shade and privacy on sunny spring and summer days.
- Private Jacuzzi – enjoy a glass of champagne under the stars in the second story deck Jacuzzi.
- Renovations- 1995 full basement renovation & 1997 full house renovation.
Don’t miss – the upstairs bedroom with a fun loft, a “Heidi and Peter” ladder, and wonderful views.
Main floor master option – the study could be transformed into main level master bedroom, bath and closet by connecting the storage room, situated right behind study (plumbing is right next to the study in the main floor bathroom).
About Pine Brook Hills
Considered one of Boulder’s most desirable mountain communities, Pine Brook Hills offers its residents a mountain lifestyle along with the conveniences of its own water district, a top-notch volunteer fire department, fire hydrants, natural gas lines, and only a short drive, walk or bike-ride to downtown Boulder.
Set on spacious and stunning lots, residents enjoy the best of Colorado living with access to hiking trails, restaurants and shops and all of the amenities that make Boulder so special. Pine Brook Hills is an unincorporated mountain community located just west of the city of Boulder. This close-knit community consists of approximately 400 homes nestled in the beautiful foothills of the Front Range of the Rockies.
Offered at: $1,495,000,00
RECENTLY SOLD PROPERTIES
HISTORIC LANDMARK PROPERTY – 1305 PINE STREET, BOULDER $2,795,000.00
1505 PEARL STREET, BOULDER $1,500,000.00
57 ACORN LANE, BOULDER $1,400,000.00
3835 BIRCHWOOD DRIVE, BOULDER $768,000.00
6900 SUNSHINE CANYON DRIVE, BOULDER $1,100,000.00
26481 LONGVIEW DRIVE, CONIFER $1,000,000.00
2330 14TH STREET, BOULDER $600,000.00
28 PINE BROOK ROAD, BOULDER $889,000.00
11245 COLONY ROW, BROOMFIELD